This forum is shutting down! Please post new discussions at community.naturalcapitalproject.org

In VEST versions

MaryeMarye Member
edited November 2018 in General
Which version of In VEST is best for annual water yield model? I mean 3.3, 3.4 or 3.5. Please let me know it.
Post edited by Marye on

Comments

• swolnyswolny Member, NatCap Staff
    Hi @Marye -

We recommend using the latest versions of our models (3.5 at the moment) because they have the latest improvements and bug fixes. I don't think that any of the algorithms have changed for annual water yield between those versions. Is there something in particular you're concerned about?

~ Stacie
  • MaryeMarye Member
    edited November 2018
    Thank you. When I try to run the model it shows me a warning about the work space existence. And it asks me to overwrite files from a previous run. I don't know if it affects my result.
    658 x 701 - 72K
    Post edited by Marye on
  • swolnyswolny Member, NatCap Staff
    It always does that if your folder already exists, and it is a bit of a scary warning. If you are saving multiple model runs to the same folder, and do *not* specify a different Suffix for each, then it will overwrite your previous results. But if you *do* provide a Suffix, then it will create a new set of results, differentiated in filename by the Suffix.

~ Stacie
  • Thank you
This discussion has been closed.