InVEST 3.2.0 released
Hi InVEST users. Tonight we released the next version of InVEST that contains several new experimental models and tools. These will be finalized in later releases of InVEST and may change in functionality and final results. We welcome feedback on the usefulness and correctness of these tools. Details of the release are as follows:
* Upgrade to PyGeoprocessing v0.3.0a1 for miscellaneous performance improvements to InVEST's core geoprocessing routines.
* An alpha unstable build of the InVEST crop production model is released with partial documentation and sample data.
* A beta build of the InVEST fisheries model is released with documentation and sample data.
* An alpha unstable build of the nutrient delivery ratio (NDR) model is available directly under InVEST's installation directory at invest-x86/invest_ndr.exe; eventually this model will replace InVEST's current "Nutrient" model. It is currently undocumented and unsupported but inputs are similar to that of InVEST's SDR model.
* An alpha unstable build of InVEST's implementation of GLOBIO is available directly under InVEST's installation directory at invest-x86/invest_globio. It is currently undocumented but sample data are provided.
* DelinateIT, a watershed delineation tool based on PyGeoprocessing's d-infinity flow algorithm is released as a standalone tool in the InVEST repository with documentation and sample data.
* Miscellaneous performance patches and bug fixes.
You can download the latest version here: http://www.naturalcapitalproject.org/download.html
This discussion has been closed.