Strange results of SDR model
I tried SDR model in my research site in Vietnam. The model run smoothly, but the results are very strange. For example, in the watershed_outputs:
- Sed_retent is -1.465194e+022
- sed_export is - 1
- usle_tot is -1
other outputs, such as sed_export has values from -1 to 49; sed_retention_index varies from -1 to 47, and usle is from -1 to 64
My inputs were extracted from the following sources:
- dem: ASTER GDEM version 2
- erodibility (K): HWSD version 1.2, which falls between 0.41 and 0.76
- erosivity (R): estimated from worldclim current monthly precipitation by the formula developed by (Wischmeier and Smith, 1978). R ranges from 1597 to 5091
- c-factor: estimated from NDVI for tropical region suggested by(Durigon et al., 2014): C = (1-NDVI)/2, which ranges from 0.166 to 0.245
- p-factor: ranges from 0.15 to 0.2, because this area is mostly cover by forests (42%)
Do you think I made something wrong? Please assist me.
This discussion has been closed.