Error HQ model

Hello everyone, I ran the model of habitat quality and THREATS error appeared, I checked table format CSV threats and everything was fine, I even brought the character _ of some names of threats. I do not know how to proceed to correct this error. 
Thank you

Comments

  • RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi nacho!  Can you post the model log output that has your error in it?  We can work from there.
  • ok thanks
    819 x 460 - 30K
    1366 x 768 - 132K
  • RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    This model expects a "THREATS" column in the "Threats Data" table.  You can see it in the sample InVEST in the "threats_samp.csv".  Offhand I'd guess that your threats data table is missing that header or there's a typo in the title.  Can you check and see if that's the case?
  • Thank you but , look at this ...
    1366 x 768 - 119K
  • RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Can you change the title of your header from "THREATS" to "THREAT" and see if that works?
  • it is my threats table 
    1366 x 768 - 86K
  • RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Is it possible you changed the table header while InVEST was still open?  It won't otherwise be scanning the file if you changed it while it was open.  Can you make sure the table is saved, then close InVEST, relaunch, and see if that fixes the issue?
  • nachonacho Member
    edited October 2016
    I did it but it didn't work
    Post edited by nacho on
  • RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Can you dropbox me your datastack to richsharp@stanford.edu and I'll see if I can recreate the error on my end?
  • OK , Thank you very much. I send you my HQ folder to your email adress
  • RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi Nacho, I got your dropbox.  I am not experiencing the same error with your threats table.  And unfortunatley I don't see the landcover map in the data you passed on, so I'm not able to run the model on my side.

    Can you verify that you are still experiencing the "THREAT" issue you mentioned earlier?  You could also try removing the "threat.csv" line entirely from the user interface, then re-adding it.  That'll cause InVEST to re-parse the file and should pass validation.

    And sorry, I'm on my way out of the office now.  I'm happy to help further, but I'll have to pick it up later.
  • nachonacho Member
    edited October 2016
    Thank you Richard, I added the LULC layer tiff to dropbox, tomorrow will try to run it again, redoing the csv table threats, thanks for your help, good night
    Post edited by nacho on
  • RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi nacho!  I dug through your data and see a few issues.  

    The threat field names in the sensitivity.csv should be prefaced with an "L_" so rather than "aero" have "L_aero".  I've updated the sensitivity table you shared with me in the Dropbox if you want to look at that.  Or otherwise take a look at the InVEST sample data.

    The second issue you'll encounter with your data is the threat raster names.  These are supposed to be suffixed with a "_c", to indicate the data represent a current.  If you also wish to use a future scenario you'll need "_b" and "_f" versions of those rasters too to indicate baseline and future (see #5 in data needs: http://data.naturalcapitalproject.org/nightly-build/invest-users-guide/html/habitat_quality.html#data-needs)   I'll leave it to you to rename the rasters, I otherwise didn't change them in the Dropbox.

    Hopefully that gets you the rest of the way through the model.  Let us know if not and we'll follow up some more!
  • Thank you Richard, I'm trying to correct the errors and run the model again. When you have a result you'll tell

  • I did .... Eureka .. thanks for your recommendations have been very important richard.



This discussion has been closed.