This forum is shutting down! Please post new discussions at community.naturalcapitalproject.org

Coastal Vulnerability Model errors

I am attempting to run the Coastal Vulnerability Model with my own data. The model runs fine up to a point. It stops at:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Processing surge potential...

***Bunch of DEBUG lines - however, one line says, "DEBUG Cython : ?" However, I do have Cython installed...***

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "invest_natcap\iui\executor.pyc", line 555, in runModel

File "invest_natcap\coastal_vulnerability\coastal_vulnerability.pyc", line 23, in execute

File "invest_natcap\coastal_vulnerability\coastal_vulnerability_core.pyc", line 225, in execute

File "invest_natcap\coastal_vulnerability\coastal_vulnerability_core.pyc", line 1676, in compute_surge_potential

File "invest_natcap\coastal_vulnerability\coastal_vulnerability_core.pyc", line 2676, in rank_shore

File "numpy\core\fromnumeric.pyc", line 2214, in amin

File "numpy\core\_methods.pyc", line 21, in _amin

ValueError: zero-size array to reduction operation minimum which has no identity

None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have attached the log file from the model run as well as a screen shot of the state of the model at the point of error.

Any help at all with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hi Jarrod -

I think this is probably something fairly simple, maybe something related to how you drew your AOI, etc.  We are in contact over email, so please just send me you inputs and we'll get it figured out.