This forum is shutting down! Please post new discussions at community.naturalcapitalproject.org
Compiling Invest under Linux Ubuntu 14.04
I'm trying to compile Invest under Ubuntu 14.04 and:
- installed all required dependencies either by using the central repositories (and ubuntugis repositories) or by using pip install
- pyqt4 (if running a model user interface)
- cloned the repository by running "hg clone https://bitbucket.org/natcap/invest"
- navigated to the copy of the repository by running "cd invest"
- checked if all depencies are correctly installed by running "paver test" and got:
- Finally I run "paver build" but got:
Build failed: Unknown task: build
paver was installed by running sudo apt-get install python-paver (installs version 22.214.171.124)
Fells like I'm missing something obvious. Can anyone help?