HRA error: "TypeError: in method 'Driver_Create'"

Hi, I'm relatively new in using InVest and I need your help. When I ran the model using my data, the log showed: "TypeError: in method 'Driver_Create', argument 4 of type 'int'. So what does that pertain to and how can I fix it?

Thank you!

Comments

• RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    That's an odd error!  Could attach your entire log file with the error?  It'll be in the workspace you specified when you ran the model.
  • Here you go! Sorry for the late reply.
  • DougDoug Administrator, NatCap Staff
    This looks like there may be a problem in one of the habitat shapefiles. It seems to be having trouble parsing out the proper extents for one of the habitat shapefiles. You might want to look through those shapefiles and make sure you don't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Another thing to help narrow that search is, after the model crashes go to the "workspace/intermediate/Habitat_Rasters" folder. If there are raster files in there, then some of the habitat shapefiles were successfully converted to rasters, and at least one of the ones that isn't in there is causing the issue. Do you see any files in this folder after the model crashes?

You can also zip that folder up, with the habitat shapefiles, and send to ddenu@stanford.edu. I'd be happy to take a look!