This forum is shutting down! Please post new discussions at community.naturalcapitalproject.org

Habitat Risk Assessment Dashboard for visualizing results

DaveDave Member, Administrator, NatCap Staff
The NatCap Marine Team is releasing another prototype in our suite of web-based applications for visualizing and exploring InVEST results. These 'Dashboards' allow quick review of InVEST results in your web browser, in the form of interactive maps, charts, and tables. No GIS experience required, only an internet connection. 

These tools are in still under development and bugs are sure to appear. Please report bugs, seek assistance, or suggest improvements by posting in this forum or at https://github.com/davemfish/ttapp/issues

Your feedback is very valuable to us!
Post edited by Dave on

Comments

• RGriffRGriff Member
    edited May 2015
    Very cool Dave. Interestingly, when you click on any of your links (except the github link) they take you to the CV dashboard. If you copy and paste it sends you to the right spot.
    Post edited by RGriff on
  • DaveDave Member, Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Woah, good catch Rob, thanks! Links fixed!
  • In the last week I've tried to visualize my Coastal vulnerabity results using your dashboard as I used to do before, but it seems it doesn't work or it gets stuck (see attach jpeg). I've tried with Chrome and Mozilla, but no way.
    Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you in advance

1607 x 886 - 78K
  • DaveDave Member, Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi Emiliana, 

Thanks for posting your issue here. The dashboard seems to be working okay for me, so I wonder if there is a unique problem with your datasets in particular. Would you send me the coastal_exposure.csv and 00_PRE_aoi.tif files that you used? And then I will try to get it working for you.  davefisher@stanford.edu

Thanks,
    Dave