Posting questions about NCP101 (online course)

gverutesgverutes Moderator, NatCap Staff
edited March 2014 in Trainings
Please post any questions about the online course here or Start a New Discussion in the Category: "Trainings"

Thank you.
Post edited by gverutes on

Comments

• Hi,

I joined this course very late (yesterday) and was wondering how much time I have left to finish it and receive the Statement of Accomplishment.

Best regards,

Kim.
  • gverutesgverutes Moderator, NatCap Staff
    Hi Kim,
    The course is on-going. Please take your time and when you are ready you can submit your responses for the Statement of Accomplishment.
    -Gregg
  • PranavPranav Member
    edited April 2015
     Hello Greg,
    I am about to finish module 2, however, I assume an issue with the last question asked....according to me the question and its answer is as pasted below because the same is explained just above in the course-ware.....but it appears that the answer is not correct.....i have tried different answers too but all of them are incorrect... Well according to my understanding i feel there is a technical glitch... Please suggest.....
    Thanks,
    Pranav
    Which of these are critical resources that should you consider when deciding on an ecosystem service framework and/or tool for your project? More than one answer is possible.
    Post edited by Pranav on
    Hi Pranav,
    The key to this question is that it asks for the CRITICAL resources.  I'll give you a hint...all of the answers are critical resources to consider when deciding on an ES framework, except one.  Good luck!
    -Gregg
  • Thanks for the help Gregg.......
  • PranavPranav Member
    Hey Gregg!!! I again got stuck on one of the below questions copied below with my answer. Please let me know if this one is not correct.....
    Drag the text from the scrollbar below and place it underneath the group name label (either "Group 1" or "Group 2") for the set of images that best represents the word or phrase. Once you have moved all the text, click "Submit".Drop target imageraster
    vector
    shapefile
    grid
    coordinate geometry
    .tif
    Hi Pranav,
    The screenshot image you posted is not loading properly in the forums.  My best advice is to place the word or phrase directly under either "Group 1" or "Group 2" labels.  Once you have placed the text boxes click "submit".
    -Gregg