This forum is shutting down! Please post new discussions at community.naturalcapitalproject.org

Free online course

gverutesgverutes Moderator, NatCap Staff
edited March 2014 in General
On Tuesday, March 4th the Natural Capital Project is releasing our first eLearning class. The course is completely free and a great opportunity for those who are not able to attend one of our in-person trainings. Visit the course registration page to learn more and sign up!

NCP101
ncp101.class.stanford.edu
Post edited by gverutes on

Comments

• I'm having some problems in Module #3 "Optional Assessments".

For some reason the Workspace file (...Assessment_Mod3_Belize\wrksp_fish) I should enter in the Habitat Area Summaries window can't be found!
    What should I do?

Also, is it okay to post this question here or should I create a new discussion?

thanks!

--
    Carla
  • Hi, I've done the class entirely and wanted to know how to get the Statement of Accomplishment for completing the course ? Thanks for helping me, Cecile
  • gverutesgverutes Moderator, NatCap Staff
    Hi Cecile,

The group that manages the courseware is working to finish the automated system to generate the SofAs. I will let you know when they are ready. Our apologies for the delay.

-Gregg
  • adrianvogladrianvogl Member, NatCap Staff
    Hi everyone,
    The link to generate your Statement of Accomplishment is now live on the course site. Go to the Finishing Up module to access it.

Regards,
    Adrian