SDR Error

Hello together,
I ran a few scenarios with InVEST 3.5. and all worked well. Then I took another biophysical table and I got an error called "RuntimeError: stats_worker_thread.join() timed out". I tried to use the new version 3.6. and again it ran for a few hours and then had an error called "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'RasterCount'".

Can you help me with the problem? I attached both log files.

Comments

• jdouglassjdouglass Administrator, NatCap Staff
    It's hard to say what might be causing the issue here.  Could you send your inputs (with the failing biophysical table) to jdouglass@stanford.edu so I can take a look?

Thanks,
    James
  • Hi hillel,

I do not know if it is happens in your case too. I had same error when running NDR, then I found that I forgot to create a field in watershed map. After adding ws_id column, my model ran fine. 
    @urgendalai, thanks for posting on this thread!  Hopefully your fix will address the issue here as well.
  • Hello together!
    Since I could already run the model with other inputs, it is not a problem with the watershed file. It didn't change between runs and I definitely have the ws_id column. But what is weird is the following: I wanted to rerun the model with a biophysical table that already worked before and an adapted SDRmax value. I renamed the suffix to suit the biophysical table and the changed SDRmax to "erecin_1000_0.6". But I forgot to change the path to the table so the model ran with the exact table that gave the error described above and everything worked fine! I thought maybe the issue would be fixed and tried to use the difficult table again with the default SDRmax value and named the suffix "vanderknijff_1000_0.8" but than it again gave the described error. Is it somehow possible that the problem has something to do with te length of the suffix? I will now pack a .zip for you jdouglass and send it to you for taking a look.

Lisa
  • Hello James,
    I sent you my input files to the mail you mentioned above. Did they reach you?

Lisa
    Hi Lisa, They did, yes!  I'm hoping to dig into them today.
  • GabiTDGabiTD Member
    Hi all,
    I am having a very similar issue, but more previously on my log file. The model just run the first steps and than I get the same error message.
    James, if it is ok for you, I can send my inputs for you to take a look, because I have been trying to find the answer by myself and did not got any luck. I have a deadline to send the outputs of this model (and another scenario) and I need all the help I can get.
    Best,
    Gabi  
  • swolnyswolny Member, NatCap Staff
    Hi Gabi -

Just letting you know that we're all out at a conference this week, so it might be a while before James is able to respond.

~ Stacie