ValueError: The following land cover codes were found in the sensitivity table.
Hello out there,
I tried to rerun the Habitat Quality Model after minor changes in the threats table (weight values) and I updated to the newest Version. But now I always get the following error:
ValueError:The following land cover codes were found in the sensitivity table. Check your sensitivity table to see if they are missing: 127.
I changed nothing in comparison to the previous run, where I got decent results. Neither the LULC raster nor the sensitivity table have the land cover code 127. I attached the log. Thank you for your help!