This forum is shutting down! Please post new discussions at community.naturalcapitalproject.org

ValueError: The following land cover codes were found in the sensitivity table.

Hello out there,

I tried to rerun the Habitat Quality Model after minor changes in the threats table (weight values) and I updated to the newest Version. But now I always get the following error:

ValueError:The following land cover codes were found in the sensitivity table. Check your sensitivity table to see if they are missing: 127.

I changed nothing in comparison to the previous run, where I got decent results. Neither the LULC raster nor the sensitivity table have the land cover code 127. I attached the log. Thank you for your help!

Lisa

Comments

• Important Note: I reinstalled the previous Version of InVEST and it works without any problems. Is it a bug of the new update or did the input requirements change?
  • jdouglassjdouglass Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Actually, this does look like a bug where some recently-added error checking doesn't account for the presence of a nodata value.  We're currently in the middle of an infrastructure rebuild, but I hope to be able to have a dev build in the not-to-distant future.

Hi Lisa, sorry for the delay on this.  Could you try the development build linked below and see if that does the trick?

I believe it will fix this issue, but it'd be nice to check on your inputs :)
  • Hey :)
    Running the habitatquality modul takes really much time on my computer and I am not done yet with the model runs I need for my study. So I won't be able to rerun models I already completed (with the older version). But as soon as I am done, I can test whether it works with your link!
  • jdbainjdbain Member
    edited March 14
    Hi jdouglass, I have also been having the same problem with the habitat quality module. I used the development build that you gave previously and the issue was still not fixed. I have also checked my inputs multiple times and still get the error message. 

ValueError: The following land cover codes were found in the sensitivity table. Check your sensitivity table to see if they are missing:157675.06, 24886.02, 7407135.78.  These values are already listed as LULC codes in my sensitivity table so I don't understand why I keep getting this error message.  

I would be happy to upload my documents if that would help. Thanks! 

Jessica 
    Post edited by jdbain on
    Hi Jessica,

In your case, the error sounds like your landcover raster (which is expected to be an integer raster) has some pixels with floating-point values.  Could you make sure that the pixels with the values you mentioned (157675.06, 24886.02 and 7407135.78) are converted to the correct landcover codes and try re-running the model?

If those floating-point numbers *are* intended to be valid landcover codes as they are, I'd suggest reclassifying those pixels to a integer landcover code and updating your sensitivity table accordingly.

Hope this helps,
    James