DatasetUnprojected Encountered: These datasets are unprojected set

Hello James

I have attached the log below. I can't figure out which of the files is not projected consistently with the others. All rasters are projected in.

There are four shapefiles:
Secondary roadsProjected Coordinate System: WGS_1984_UTM_Zone_35S
Projection: Transverse_Mercator
Geographic Coordinate System: GCS_WGS_1984
Datum: D_WGS_1984
Prime Meridian: Greenwich
Angular Unit: Degree
Primary roadsProjected Coordinate System: WGS_1984_UTM_Zone_35S
  Projection: Transverse_Mercator
  Geographic Coordinate System: GCS_WGS_1984
Datum: D_WGS_1984
Prime Meridian: Greenwich
  Angular Unit: Degree
UrbanisationProjected Coordinate System: WGS_1984_UTM_Zone_35S
Projection: Transverse_Mercator
Geographic Coordinate System:     GCS_WGS_1984 
Datum: D_WGS_1984 
Prime Meridian: Greenwich
Angular Unit: Degree
Capital City: Projected Coordinate System: WGS_1984_UTM_Zone_35S 
Projection: Transverse_Mercator
Linear Unit:        Meter
  Geographic Coordinate System: GCS_WGS_1984
Datum: D_WGS_1984
Prime Meridian: Greenwich
Angular Unit: Degree
DEM(.shp) Geographic Coordinate System: GCS_WGS_1984
Datum: D_WGS_1984
Prime Meridian: Greenwich
Angular Unit: Degree
LULC: Raster Spatial Reference WGS_1984_UTM__35S
        Datum: D_WGS_1984
Angular unit Degree (0.10745329....)



Tagged:

Comments

  • swolnyswolny Member, NatCap Staff
    Hi @Scar -

    Looking at your coordinate systems, the DEM only shows a "geographic coordinate system", not a "projected coordinate system." All of the inputs must be in the same projected coordinate system, so reproject your DEM to WGS_1984_UTM_Zone_35S and see if that helps. Actually, you might look at the LULC raster too, since its projected coordinate system says WGS_1984_UTM__35S, which might just be a typeo, but if it's not exactly the same as the others, reproject it too.

    Also note from the logfile this message: "ERROR    [errno 1] _tiffWriteProc:No space left on device" - this sounds like you're out of disk space, which can cause a lot of other errors to occur.

    ~ Stacie
  • ScarScar Member
    Thank you for the advice, I reprojected all maps and cleared memory on the drive. Then I did a run and encountered another error, AssertionError: Invalid raster value in field OBJECTID_1. I assumed this had to do with the constraints layer so I remove it and tried another run.
    And this brought me back to the projection error again. I have attached the two logs for these errors.
  • ScarScar Member
    Hi Stacy
    I have cleared my memory. Ran it again, AssertionError encountered: Invalid raster value field OBJECT_1 in E:/Project 2018/my/thr/P_A.shp.  The last bit is the location of my constraints layer. 


  • ScarScar Member
    Hy Stacy

    I managed to get around this error by using a field that was common to all classes in the layer solved.
  • ScarScar Member
    Hi Stacy

    I think I managed to get around this error but now I have come across another one, ( there is no end).
    KeyError encountered: 9:0. I have attached the log bellow.
Sign In or Register to comment.