Carbon Model

Hi.

Can some help me to find out why this error is happen?

The model can execute all 5 models, even i can run the tot_c_cur in GIS, but this error is always happen.

Thank you very much.
710 x 929 - 351K
Tagged:

Comments

• jdouglassjdouglass Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hello,

This looks like an issue with how the model is constructing the final HTML report for the carbon model.  Specifically, the model is trying to write out the model arguments and it isn't handling the non-ASCII filepath used for your carbon pools.

I'll try to correct this in a development build shortly, but a workaround is to move your carbon pools table to a different place (one that only uses american english characters in the filepath), and I bet the model will complete correctly.

Everything else about the model should have been completed correctly, though!
    James
  • Hi,

I have changed my MSoffice to American English and, i have changed the enconding to ASCII when the csv table was created. But still, got the same problem.

Once, that the tot_c_cur model was complete, but the model wasn't camplete correctly, can i use it?

Thank you James
  • jdouglassjdouglass Administrator, NatCap Staff
    The issue with this crash is where the CSV file is saved.  This folder is causing problems:

D:/Mestrado C&SIG  Nova IMS/0_Dissertação de Mestrado/Shapes_processamento/BD_Processamento no InvesT/Classificacao_AA.csv

Note the folder "
    0_Dissertação de Mestrado", where the characters are not being rendered correctly. The model isn't correctly handling these characters.

Here's a dev build that should fix the issue. Could you try it out and see if it does the trick?
    http://data.naturalcapitalproject.org/nightly-build/invest-forks/jdouglass/InVEST_3.5.0.post810+h04befe81de95_x86_Setup.exe

Thanks!
    James

• I have changed the directory of the csv file for my C:\

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
    892 x 533 - 189K
This discussion has been closed.