This forum is shutting down! Please post new discussions at community.naturalcapitalproject.org

InVEST crop production model

Hello

I used InVEST version 3.5.0 crop production regression model. I selected data of LULC raster, landcover to crop table and fertilization rate table path from database to run this software. but the model show this error

I dont know where the mistake?

Please friends, help me to deal this error

Thanks

Ahmed
166 x 128 - 13K
169 x 128 - 30K

Comments

• Hello

I used InVEST version 3.5.0 crop production regression model. I selected data of LULC raster, landcover to crop table and fertilization rate table path from database to test the software. but the model show this error

i dont know where is the mistake?

Please friends, help me to deal this error

Thanks

Ahmed

1396 x 540 - 85K
  • DaveDave Member, Administrator, NatCap Staff
    It looks like the model can't find some of the input data it needs. For the "Directory to model data" input field, see this instruction from the User's Guide:

"Base Data (Directory) Both the percentile and regression model require the base Monfreda Dataset which ships with the InVEST installer and can be found at <span class="pre">CropProduction\model_data</span> in the InVEST data installation directory."
  • Thank you for your reply
    I selected from Directory to model data as inputs to model as shown in attached figure
    but the model also show this error.
    if you can use this model and send me attached figures about how to select the right inputs to model.

1398 x 536 - 65K
  • DaveDave Member, Administrator, NatCap Staff
    @aelbeltagy81 I think you still have the same problem as before. 

Assuming you did not opt out of downloading the default sample data at the time you installed InVEST, this is the directory you should provide:

C:\InVEST_3.5.0_x86\CropProduction\model_data\