UnicodeWarning in Seasonal Water Yield Model
Dear NatCap team,
I have encountered this error while running the Seasonal water yield model - "Unicode Warning encountered: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as unequal"
I have attached the log as well.
I have ensured the following based on some of the answers given in previous discussions in the forum
1. All the rasters and the watershed layer are projected to WGS_1984_World_Mercator.
2. All lucodes are correct (i.e. lucodes in land use layer match those of biophysical table)
3. ET and Precipitation files only contain the tifs (.tfw files and other files were removed)
4. Version I am using is 3.5.0
5. csvs - headers follows the ones given in the sample data
Can you kindly advise on what I can do please? Thank you very much!
Post edited by E0008806 on
This discussion has been closed.