type error on NDR model

Dear sir/madam,

I am trying to run NDR model, but there is a type error when mapping n load to LULC. I have checked the lucode of LUCL.tif and Biophysical table.csv, and they are the same. I do not know how to solve the problem. Would you please help me ? 

Many thanks in advance!

I am looking forward to the answer

Best regards,
Zhong

Comments

• swolnyswolny Member, NatCap Staff
    Hi Zhong -

Make sure that the table values are separated by commas, not semicolons or anything else. Also look at the content of the fields to make sure that any decimals are separated by periods (not commas.) I'd also look at any fields with text, since sometimes there are problems with character interpretation. As a simple test, you could just remove the text field from the CSV and see if that changes anything. If none of that helps, please post your biophysical table and we can take a look.

~ Stacie
  • Dear Stacie,

You are so wonderful ! Before, I awalys checked the data by EXCEL, and I can not find any problem about commas or periods. But today I checked the data by TXT according to your advices, then I saw "Model completed successfully"~

Thank you very much! ! And now I am going to adjust parameters to get a reasonable output. Hope things go well~

Best regards,
    Zhong