This forum is shutting down! Please post new discussions at community.naturalcapitalproject.org

intersection of rasters and vectors is empty

I am trying to run the sediment delivery ratio model and keep getting a value error saying not all rasters and vectors touch eachother. I double checked that all my data are in the same projection (NAD 1983 meters) so i'm not sure what could be causing this problem. 

Initializing...

Showing messages with level INFO and higher

11/28/2018 12:05:58 natcap.invest.utils INFO Writing log messages to H:\Users\ksc016\Desktop\Cantagallo_Kathryn\model outputs\InVEST-Sediment-Delivery-Ratio-Model-(SDR)-log-2018-11-28--12_05_58.txt

11/28/2018 12:05:58 natcap.invest.ui.model Level 100 Starting model with parameters:

Arguments for InVEST natcap.invest.sdr 3.5.0:

biophysical_table_path H:/Users/ksc016/Desktop/Cantagallo_Kathryn/Reprojected model inputs/biophysicaltable.csv

dem_path H:/Users/ksc016/Desktop/Cantagallo_Kathryn/Reprojected model inputs/Elevation_BCWS.tif

drainage_path

erodibility_path H:/Users/ksc016/Desktop/Cantagallo_Kathryn/Reprojected model inputs/K_value_raster.tif

erosivity_path H:/Users/ksc016/Desktop/Cantagallo_Kathryn/Reprojected model inputs/Rindex.tif

ic_0_param .5

k_param 2

lulc_path H:/Users/ksc016/Desktop/Cantagallo_Kathryn/Reprojected model inputs/Landcover_BCWS.tif

results_suffix

sdr_max .8

threshold_flow_accumulation .2

watersheds_path H:/Users/ksc016/Desktop/Cantagallo_Kathryn/Reprojected model inputs/subwatershedboundariesmeters.shp

workspace_dir H:\Users\ksc016\Desktop\Cantagallo_Kathryn\model outputs

11/28/2018 12:05:58 natcap.invest.ui.model ERROR Exception while executing <function execute at 0x15B84CF0>

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\natcap-servers\jenkins-home\workspace\natcap.invest\label\GCE-windows-1\env\lib\site-packages\natcap\invest\ui\model.py", line 1541, in _logged_target

File "C:\Users\natcap-servers\jenkins-home\workspace\natcap.invest\label\GCE-windows-1\env\lib\site-packages\natcap\invest\sdr.py", line 163, in execute

File "C:\Users\natcap-servers\jenkins-home\workspace\natcap.invest\label\GCE-windows-1\env\lib\site-packages\pygeoprocessing\geoprocessing.py", line 606, in align_and_resize_raster_stack

ValueError: The rasters' and vectors' intersection is empty (not all rasters and vectors touch each other).

11/28/2018 12:05:58 natcap.invest.ui.model INFO Execution finished

11/28/2018 12:05:58 natcap.invest.utils INFO Elapsed time: 0.06s

11/28/2018 12:05:58 natcap.invest.ui.execution ERROR Target <function _logged_target at 0x1B9487F0> failed with exception

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\natcap-servers\jenkins-home\workspace\natcap.invest\label\GCE-windows-1\env\lib\site-packages\natcap\invest\ui\execution.py", line 68, in run

File "C:\Users\natcap-servers\jenkins-home\workspace\natcap.invest\label\GCE-windows-1\env\lib\site-packages\natcap\invest\ui\model.py", line 1541, in _logged_target

File "C:\Users\natcap-servers\jenkins-home\workspace\natcap.invest\label\GCE-windows-1\env\lib\site-packages\natcap\invest\sdr.py", line 163, in execute

File "C:\Users\natcap-servers\jenkins-home\workspace\natcap.invest\label\GCE-windows-1\env\lib\site-packages\pygeoprocessing\geoprocessing.py", line 606, in align_and_resize_raster_stack

ValueError: The rasters' and vectors' intersection is empty (not all rasters and vectors touch each other).

11/28/2018 12:05:58 natcap.invest.ui.execution INFO Execution finished

Comments

• RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi, if your data are in the same projection and all do overlap, I'm not sure what would cause this. Could you dropbox me your datastack to richsharp@stanford.edu (with a link to this thread) and I'll see what I can do?