Biophysical Table

Hello I am currently doing a study in Lago Ypacarai, Paraguay. I am using the habitat raster created by Gong et al for the raster. The biophysical coefficients are only capable of coming from existing literature and studies as there are not enough resources to do individiual studies. Using the nutrient and sediment databases from Natural Capital along with information from the forum the LULC biophysical table was created. This table has not yet been ran through RIOS but was wondering if anyone is capable of reviewing it to make sure all numbers are in the correct format. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• swolnyswolny Member, NatCap Staff
    Hi @TVPRICE -

Taking a quick look at the table, it seems like everything is in the correct format. Sometimes problems aren't obvious until we create the CSV and run the model, so if you do run into an error, let us know and post the log file. It's a lot of work to put together all of those numbers! Bonus points for listing your sources. :-)

~ Stacie

• Hi Stacie,

Thank you for checking, In the coming weeks will be running the model will see what I come up with. Thank you for your help.

Thomas