This forum is shutting down! Please post new discussions at community.naturalcapitalproject.org

Scenario Generator Error: "unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'unicode' and 'float'"

Hi,

Recently I have been trying to use the Scenario Generator, but every time I have run into the error, "TypeError encountered: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'unicode' and 'float'". (A picture of the error as it appeared in the log is attached to this post.) I have been using the Scenario Generator before without trouble-- the difference between the earlier times and this time is that I am using a larger map. The map I was using previously was an area that is contained in the new, larger map that I am using. I have been looking through the csv Transition Table file that I'm using, trying to fix this error, but so far nothing has worked. I have also looked in the NatCap Forums for earlier posts with the same issue, but I haven't found a solution in these either. Attached to this post are pictures of the error screen and my .csv transition table. If anyone could help me fix the error I've been encountering, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Andie
1366 x 768 - 192K
708 x 537 - 103K

Comments

This discussion has been closed.