LUCL Classification Table Activities in Transition potential

When I tried to manipulate which activities can cause a transition in "Activity-Transition
Table" (Transition potential), I noticed that the activities arranged in the LULC Classification Table Activities were not reflected. It is as if RIOS did not recognize the activities that I included in the activity table, and instead showed the default RIOS activities (pst-mgmt, protection, rest-unasst and rest-asst). I have followed the instructions provided in the RIOS guide and manual, but I have not had positive results. What could be the problem?. Also, there is no visual result in the mapping of activities.

Comments

• swolnyswolny Member, NatCap Staff
    Hi @Jrodriguez -

Offhand, I don't know what's happening, so it would be useful if you would post additional information:

- A screenshot of the Transition potential tab
    - A screenshot of the Select Objectives screen
    - Your table of LULC-activity  mappings

Thanks!

~ Stacie
  • Hi Stacie, thank you so much for your hasty assist. :)

Of course, I am sending you the screenshots you requested. 

1919 x 1034 - 139K
    1914 x 1029 - 85K
    1916 x 1030 - 47K
    Thanks for posting the screenshots. What's interesting is that it is showing "pst_mgmt" in the Transition Potential table, but none of the other activities that you've defined in the Activity CSV. I wonder if there is something about the format of the CSV that's causing problems. Can you send me a few things so I can look at the table and try it out in RIOS?

- LULC Classification Table Activities.csv
    - LULC Biophysical Coefficients Table_Namasigue.csv
    - lulcnos.tif

Thanks!

~ Stacie
  • Hello Stacie.

I´m sending you the files. Thank you very much for your time!.

Thanks for sending those files. Unfortunately I'm not able to replicate your problem. When I bring the LULC, biophysical table and activity table into RIOS, the Transition Potential screen shows all of your activities correctly. Is it possible to try reinstalling RIOS or try running it on a different computer? 

~ Stacie
  • Hello!.

Well, that is a great news. I will reinstall RIOS then.

Thank you for time.