This forum is shutting down! Please post new discussions at community.naturalcapitalproject.org

Habitat Quality Model - Output

Hello

I have just run the habitat quality model on a landscape with 7 threat sources. The model ran successfully, however, the output rasters are a bit suspicious. The effect of the threats is not visible as the threat raster values in the habitats have not changed. In a habitat with suitability scores of 1, the raster value is 1 in the output folder. 

I have attached the log file for the latest run.

Comments

• jdouglassjdouglass Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Offhand, I'm not exactly sure what's happening here just from the logfile.  Could you send your inputs to jdouglass@stanford.edu so I can take a closer look?  Thanks!
  • Hello 

Thank you for the response. I have responded via email, I sent a link to drive storage where the files input files are available.
  • jdouglassjdouglass Administrator, NatCap Staff
    It turned out that the Threat rasters had pixel values of 1 or nodata, when the model expects that pixel values are either 1 or 0 (or nodata).  To correct this, I ran all of the threats through a raster calculator to convert the nodata pixel values in the rasters to 0, and the model ran successfully, with reasonable-looking outputs.

Hope this helps someone in the future!
This discussion has been closed.