LULC encounter "255.0"

Hello, everyone

I want to ask what should i do if my land use data always encounter a value such as "255.0" "0.0".And this value is the nodata of my Land use. So,what should i do to solve this problem?

Thanks very much.

Lijuan Wang

Comments

• RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi @wanglijuan, I'd guess that conceptually 255 is your nodata value, it is not registered as the nodata value in your raster. Our reclassify function otherwise ignores nodata values. Could you either ensure the nodata value is set in your raster, OR as a workaround, define 255 in your biophysical table with some meaningless biophyiscal values?

• Hi Rich,
          255 is nodata value of my land use.And I reclassify it into 65 which is a value of my land use and included in my biophisical table.And the result also indicated a keyerror "65.0".It's so strange.

Lijuan Wang
  • RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Is there an entry for LUCODE 65 in your biophysical table?
  • DaveDave Member, NatCap Staff
    Without knowing this model, it looks like maybe there are floating point numbers in the biophysical table, but integers in the raster?

If so, Excel could be hiding the ".0" when viewing the csv.
  • Hi Rich and Dave,
          Yes,there is  LUCODE 65 in my biophysical table.And i transferred my raster land use into integer data.And I turned the nodata into -9999,9999,1000,0.And the keyerro is "-9999.0" "9999.0""1000.0" "0.0".
          And Rich, I sent my data to your e-mail and with carbon biophysical table.Could you help me if you have time.Thanks very much.

Lijuan Wang
  • Hello,
       My problem has been solved because I made the Land use code and Land use name in different column carelessly.

Lijuan Wang