Hi, then I also had problems to run the Carbon model with Version 3.3.3. I have prepared my own carbon data, which the model even refused to read, notifying me, that "it cannot find the lucode". I have checked again and again about mistakes in the file, but did not find any. Actually I had prepared the file by overwriting your sample files. Then I have tried again to run the model with your sample file, and although the related land use file did not even fit, it read the input files and even calculated for a while. Then I have tried with very modest changes in your sample file, but just changing one figure from 10.00000 to 20.00000 etc. resulted in the same message, that it "cannot find the lucode".