Habitat quality(Unprojected dataset)

Hello, this is Tommy a student in Japan.

I got some errors as below:

Writing log messages to C:\Users\tang0\Documents\habitat_quality_workspace\InVEST-Habitat-Quality-log-2018-09-12--23_04_27.txt

09/12/2018 23:04:27 natcap.invest.ui.model Level 100 Starting model with parameters:

Arguments for InVEST natcap.invest.habitat_quality 3.5.0:

half_saturation_constant 0.5

landuse_cur_uri C:/Users/tang0/Desktop/require/流程.tif

results_suffix shpfile

sensitivity_uri C:/Users/tang0/Desktop/require/脅威影響.csv

threat_raster_folder C:\Users\tang0\Desktop\require\kyoi

threats_uri C:/Users/tang0/Desktop/require/脅威.csv

workspace_dir C:\Users\tang0\Documents\habitat_quality_workspace

09/12/2018 23:04:27 natcap.invest.ui.model ERROR Exception while executing <function execute at 0x12E90770>

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\natcap-servers\jenkins-home\workspace\natcap.invest\label\GCE-windows-1\env\lib\site-packages\natcap\invest\ui\model.py", line 1541, in _logged_target

File "C:\Users\natcap-servers\jenkins-home\workspace\natcap.invest\label\GCE-windows-1\env\lib\site-packages\natcap\invest\habitat_quality.py", line 144, in execute

File "C:\Users\natcap-servers\jenkins-home\workspace\natcap.invest\label\GCE-windows-1\env\lib\site-packages\natcap\invest\pygeoprocessing_0_3_3\geoprocessing.py", line 1736, in assert_datasets_in_same_projection

DatasetUnprojected: These datasets are unprojected set([u'C:/Users/tang0/Desktop/require/\u6d41\u7a0b.tif'])

09/12/2018 23:04:27 natcap.invest.ui.model INFO Execution finished

09/12/2018 23:04:27 natcap.invest.utils INFO Elapsed time: 0.05s

09/12/2018 23:04:27 natcap.invest.ui.execution ERROR Target <function _logged_target at 0x1844CC30> failed with exception

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\natcap-servers\jenkins-home\workspace\natcap.invest\label\GCE-windows-1\env\lib\site-packages\natcap\invest\ui\execution.py", line 68, in run

File "C:\Users\natcap-servers\jenkins-home\workspace\natcap.invest\label\GCE-windows-1\env\lib\site-packages\natcap\invest\ui\model.py", line 1541, in _logged_target

File "C:\Users\natcap-servers\jenkins-home\workspace\natcap.invest\label\GCE-windows-1\env\lib\site-packages\natcap\invest\habitat_quality.py", line 144, in execute

File "C:\Users\natcap-servers\jenkins-home\workspace\natcap.invest\label\GCE-windows-1\env\lib\site-packages\natcap\invest\pygeoprocessing_0_3_3\geoprocessing.py", line 1736, in assert_datasets_in_same_projection

DatasetUnprojected: These datasets are unprojected set([u'C:/Users/tang0/Desktop/require/\u6d41\u7a0b.tif'])

09/12/2018 23:04:27 natcap.invest.ui.execution INFO Execution finished

I set the LULC file UTM(JGD2010/UTM zone 53N), I used Invest ver3.5.

Please give me some advices..Thank you.

Tommy

Comments

• swolnyswolny Member, NatCap Staff
    Hi Tommy -

Are all of your other spatial inputs (like threats) in the same coordinate system as your LULC? And did you actually reproject the inputs (for example, using the Reproject tool in ArcGIS or Warp tool in QGIS) or just set the coordinate system in metadata without projecting (like using Set Projection in ArcGIS)? 

If all of your spatial inputs are actually in the same projected coordinate system, then I wonder if the model is having trouble with the filename. It looks like your LULC file is called 流程.tif, and then the model is creating a file called \u6d41\u7a0b.tif, which looks to me like it is trying to translate Japanese characters into unicode. You could try giving the input files names that are all in English characters and see if that helps. 

~ Stacie