This forum is shutting down! Please post new discussions at community.naturalcapitalproject.org

Problem about seasonal water yield

Hello,everybody
         Does someone know this problem in the seasonal water yield i met? 
         All of my data have the same coordination and size. And i attach the text file.
         I am looking forward for your help.Thanks

Lijuan Wang

Comments

• RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi Lijuan Wang, Seasonal Water Yield has a serious bug that's causing this error and I'm working on fixing that. Stacie mentioned to me that you had a deadline for a project; but just so you know, we're understaffed and overworked, so I can't promise I can fix this for you in time. Either way, it will help me if you could send me your datastack so I can verify that this patch will work with your data. Could you send me your datastack to richsharp@stanford.edu?

• Hi Rich,
            How nice to hear from you.Thanks you and Stacie so much for helping me solve this problem.And I have sent my data to your mailbox.
            Thanks very much again for your hard work and help.

Lijuan Wang
  • RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi Lijuan Wang, I've spent part of yesterday and all of today on this and it looks like it's going to be a big deal. Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to fix this bug in a timely manner. It's still on my list but I need to defer it to other projects with a higher priority.

I'm very sorry, I'll post again when we're able to fix this.
    Rich

• Hi Rich,I am sorry to not answer you until today because of attending a meeting in another province. Thank you very much for your time.It would be great you finish your urgent work first.

And i will wait for your good news for solving the big bug.

Lijuan Wang