This forum is shutting down! Please post new discussions at community.naturalcapitalproject.org

"Access violation reading" error

Hello,
I'm trying to run the recreation model and to compute regression over a number of predictors. 
After a number of times receiving an error message due to the predictor "forest", I used the tools "repair geometry" and "dissolve" as suggested in previous comments, and now I have a new error message that you can read in the attachment.
Any idea?
Thanks,
Fulvia 
1026 x 624 - 186K
Tagged:

Comments

• jdouglassjdouglass Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi @Fulvia, It looks like you're using an older version of InVEST ... could you try downloading the latest version (currently 3.5.0 from http://naturalcapitalproject.org/invest/) and see if that fixes the issue?

If that doesn't do it, could you attach the logfile from the run so we can take a closer look?

Thanks!
    James
  • Hello @jdouglass,
    thanks for your reply. 
    I did download and use the latest version and that worked out up to a point. Now I've got a new error message that you can read in the attachment. Do you know how I can solve this?
    Thanks for your support.

Best,
    Fulvia
    1364 x 768 - 283K
  • jdouglassjdouglass Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi Fulvia, based on the traceback, the exception looks like it's still coming from a part of the model that's calculating the intersection between some geometries in your predictor and the vector returned by the recreation server.  It's hard to tell more about it from the traceback.  Could you send your inputs to jdouglass@stanford.edu so we can take a look?