This forum is shutting down! Please post new discussions at community.naturalcapitalproject.org

Recration model app crash

Hello people, 
I've run recreation model (several times) with predictors, and got app crashes that means forced termination of 'invest.exe' without any error message. I attached one of the log files,  and would like to share the data file in case if anybody wants to run the model again.
Do you have any idea about the app crashes?

Comments

• And plus! Could you cleaning out the cache on the cloud server for recreation model?
    I got the error message :

IOError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

07/24/2018 16:50:06 natcap.invest.ui.execution INFO Execution finished

Thank you a lot in advance :)

• DaveDave Member, Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Thanks for posting. I will try your data and see how it goes. And I've cleared some space on the server.
  • Thank you Dave, I look forward to hearing some news from you!
  • Well, the app crash occurred during the circulation of Agriculture layer, so I thought the problem might be the layer. So I divided the agriculture layer into 5 pieces, and it worked! Again, I put the original one-piece agriculture layer and app crashed. Probably separating the layers is the solution...
  • DaveDave Member, Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Great! I was going to suggest you do some experimenting to narrow down the problem, since I haven't had the time to do so myself. I'm glad you found a workaround. I'm not exactly sure about the cause of the original crash. It's unusual that the app would crash rather than stop with an error message.