Sediment delivery model

JamesJames Member
edited July 6 in General
Hello,

I am running the sediment delivery model but I am getting for sed export= -1, sed retention=-1 and usle_tot=-1 values does anybody know what the error could be ?

Is there a default Threshold flow accumulation value for the model?

Regards, 

James
Post edited by James on

Comments

• RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi James, you're getting -1s for the entire raster output? The threshold flow accumulation is really dependent on your pixel size, but you could try 1000 and see if it matches up with your stream network when you examine the output files.

If none of that is working I'm happy to look at your datastack if you want to fileshare it to me at richsharp@stanford.edu
  • JamesJames Member

I am getting -1 for the sed export, sed reten and usle_tot fields in the watershed shapefile.

The rasters for sed export range from 0 to 1 but all values close to or 0. For sed retention values range from 0 to 5.07 though all values close to 0. For usle  all values close to 0.

I was wondering why the shapefile has -1 values.

Hi @james, it sounds like it might be a data issue. Could you fileshare your datastack with me to richsharp@stanford.edu?
  • JamesJames Member

I have sent the datastack. Has it arrived ?

James

Hi @James, I got your datastack, but I am getting a runtime crash ... a different error than you. Your dataset is pretty large, so it's hard for me to iterate on it quickly. I'm working on an upgrade to SDR (and NDR) that will significantly improve the runtime performance of this model and maybe also fix your issue. It'll take me a little bit of time, but I'm working on it and will get back to you soon.