Water Yield error osgeo WARNING [errno 1] Possibly due to too larger number with respect to field

Hi!
I'm trying to run water yield (annual) from InVest 3.4.4 including water scarcity.
Model runs until the end and said Model completed successfully, but I didn't have the attributes for water scarcity in watershed shapefile neither in correspounding .csv

My log file is full of warnings type:
 osgeo              WARNING  [errno 1] Value 176652800 of field Shape_Area of feature 5 not successfully written. Possibly due to too larger number with respect to field width

And at the end shows 06/26/2018 11:11:38  natcap.invest.hydropower.hydropower_water_yield DEBUG    Water Scarcity Not Selected
when the option is selected.

I'll appreciate your suggestions to solve this issues.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi, I can't tell what might be going on just off those errors. They usually can be ignored since they're implying that there is a slight loss of precision on writing a result.  Would you mind dropboxing your datastack to richsharp@stanford.edu so I can take a look? That's easy to do if you go to the "File -> Save As" option in the model menu and choose "Data archive"..
  • tetidetetide Member
    Hi Rich, 

Thank'u for your support. I sent you the files via wetransfer to your mail.

• RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi @tetide, it looks like we had a bug regarding the calculation of water scarcity in this version of InVEST. I've patched that in a development version and linked a download if you'd like to use it right away: http://data.naturalcapitalproject.org/nightly-build/invest-forks/richsharp/InVEST_3.4.4.post210+h0a5938451d25_x86_Setup.exe

Note you'll still see a few "not successfully written" error messages but you can ignore those. They're referring to a precision issue that's inside of the GDAL library we use to create vector outputs.

• tetidetetide Member
    Thank'u so much Rich, 

I've just tested the new version you sent and works fine!