Error in NDR model

Hello I am an InVEST model user.

When I run the InVEST NDR model, I get the following error:

1. ERROR 1: No PROJ.4 translation for source SRS, coordinate transformation initialization has failed.

2. ERROR 4: Unable to open EPSG support file gcs.csv.  Try setting the GDAL_DATA environment variable to point to the directory containing EPSG csv files.

3. ERROR 6: No translation for an empty SRS to PROJ.4 format is known.

What causes the following error even though I set all the coordinates?

I would appreciate your reply.

Thank you. Have a good day ~ !!

Comments

• swolnyswolny Member, NatCap Staff
    Hi @ysunparc -

Please post the whole log file that's created when the model runs. There's a lot of extra information in there that will help us figure out what's going wrong. Thanks!

~ Stacie
  • RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hello, I feel like I've seen users have this before but I've never had the dataset to debug the error. Would you mind dropboxing or filesharing your entire datastack to me at richsharp@stanford.edu? I'll take a look and post back here with whatever I can help with.
  • ysunparcysunparc Member

C:\InVEST_3.4.4_x86\invest-3-x86>.\invest.exe ndr
    [0x7FEFD59F840] ANOMALY: meaningless REX prefix used
    ERROR 4: Unable to open EPSG support file gcs.csv.  Try setting the GDAL_DATA en
    vironment variable to point to the directory containing EPSG csv files.
    06/27/2018 11:12:04  natcap.invest.ui.model Level 100 Starting model with parame
    ters:
    Arguments for InVEST natcap.invest.ndr.ndr 3.4.4:
    biophysical_table_path       D:/Users/KEI/Documents/001_InVEST_수질/03_InVEST구
    동/01_Input/Biophysical_Model_InVEST_lv1.csv
    calc_n                       True
    calc_p                       False
    dem_path                     D:/Users/KEI/Documents/001_InVEST_수질/03_InVEST구
    동/01_Input/Korea_5m_ProjectRaster11.tif
    k_param                      2
    lulc_path                    D:/Users/KEI/Documents/001_InVEST_수질/03_InVEST구
    동/01_Input/lc2009_tm.aux
    results_suffix               _WQ
    runoff_proxy_path            D:/Users/KEI/Documents/001_InVEST_수질/03_InVEST구
    동/01_Input/spline0310pre.aux
    subsurface_critical_length_n 30
    subsurface_critical_length_p
    subsurface_eff_n             0.8
    subsurface_eff_p
    threshold_flow_accumulation  1000
    watersheds_path              D:/Users/KEI/Documents/001_InVEST_수질/03_InVEST구
    동/01_Input/한강대권역/한강.shp
    workspace_dir                C:\Users\KEI\Documents\ndr_workspace

ERROR 4: Unable to open EPSG support file gcs.csv.  Try setting the GDAL_DATA en
    ERROR 1: No PROJ.4 translation for source SRS, coordinate transformation initial
    ization has failed.
    Warning 1: Cannot find datum.csv or gdal_datum.csv
    Warning 1: Cannot find ellipsoid.csv
    ERROR 6: No translation for an empty SRS to PROJ.4 format is known.
    ERROR 1: No PROJ.4 translation for source SRS, coordinate transformation initial
    ization has failed.
    ERROR 6: No translation for an empty SRS to PROJ.4 format is known.

This is my log results...
    Thank you for your quick response.

• RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi @ysunparc, I can't figure out what might be wrong from your log file. Could you dropbox or fileshare your datastack to richsharp@stanford.edu? InVEST will help you save your datastack if you go to File -> Save As and choose data archive. Once I get your data I'll try to recreate the issue on my end.