seasonal water yield model error

Hi everyone, I used the seasonal water yield model for the first time and I had problems with the model operation.
The model shows that there was a problem with the amount of evaporation in January. 
I would like to ask you questions about the seasonal water yield module. I have always encountered errors in the data, but I do not know which of the details was a problem. I would like to ask you to help me. In addition, provide txt file for everyone to refer to, thank you!

Comments

• swolnyswolny Member, NatCap Staff
    Hi Hun -

The error "No Precip found for month 1" indicates that you are missing a precipitation raster for January in C:\Users\ASUS\Desktop\PRE, such as a file named "pre_1.tif". If you do have this file (and similar files for the other 11 months), also make sure that the .tif files are the only files in that folder, no .tfw, no .xml, nothing else but .tif. Sorry that this is not mentioned in the User Guide, but it is a requirement.

Also, I notice that you are using InVEST 3.3.3, which is old now. I recommend updating to the latest version (3.4.4), so you have the latest bug fixes.

~ Stacie