Portfolio Translator

shaedenshaeden Member
Hi Stacie

I trust you are keeping well. My apologies to bother you again. I have managed to successfully run the IPA and generate various output including the html budget report. However, when I proceed to the next step which is to run the portfolio translator, I am unable to load the RIOS work space to which i saved the results obtained from the IPA run.

Please see attached a copy of the status update message shown in the black console window that opens when PORTER is launched. I am not sure what this relates to.

Kind Regards

Comments

• DougDoug Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi @shaeden,

Just an active InVEST User here, but thought I could help,

It looks like perhaps there is a 'description' column field name missing from the LULC Biophysical Coefficients Table for IPA. 

Page 73 of the RIOS Users Guide has a list of the column fields it expects:

It looks like the 'name' of the lulc type should go in that 'description' column. So maybe, 'lulc_0', 'lulc_1', or something 
    easy like that. 

The RIOS sample data for the biophysical table demonstrates this in the file: RIOS_lulc_biophysical_table_Gura_nutrients.csv

That sample data can be grabbed here:

Hope this helps!
  • shaedenshaeden Member
    Hi @Doug

I have managed to get it to work. I did previously setup the .csv file as specified but for some reason it did not work, I copied my data into the gura_sample data file and renamed it and it seemed to have resolved the issue. Thank you for your assistance in this regard.

Kind Regards

Shaeden
  • swolnyswolny Member, NatCap Staff
    Thanks, @Doug, and @Shaeden, I'm glad you got it working.

~ Stacie
  • DougDoug Administrator, NatCap Staff
    No problem!
This discussion has been closed.