Unprojected dataset(Habitat Quality)

TakumiTakumi Member
Hello, this is Takumi a student in Japan.
I got some errors as below:

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

05/10/2018 22:48:20 osgeo ERROR [errno 4] `/Users/takumihiguchi/Desktop/Required_Data/Threats.csv' not recognised as a supported file format.

05/10/2018 22:48:20 osgeo ERROR [errno 4] `/Users/takumihiguchi/Desktop/Results' not recognised as a supported file format.

05/10/2018 22:48:20 osgeo ERROR [errno 4] `/Users/takumihiguchi/Desktop/Required_Data/Sensitive.csv' not recognised as a supported file format.

05/10/2018 22:48:20 natcap.invest.ui.model ERROR Exception while executing <function execute at 0x107e6c320>

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "site-packages/natcap/invest/ui/model.py", line 1496, in _logged_target

File "site-packages/natcap/invest/habitat_quality.py", line 145, in execute

File "site-packages/natcap/invest/pygeoprocessing_0_3_3/geoprocessing.py", line 1739, in assert_datasets_in_same_projection

DatasetUnprojected: These datasets are unprojected set(['/Users/takumihiguchi/Desktop/Shiga_Playing.tif'])

05/10/2018 22:48:20 natcap.invest.ui.model INFO Execution finished

05/10/2018 22:48:20 natcap.invest.utils INFO Elapsed time: 0.01s

05/10/2018 22:48:20 natcap.invest.ui.execution ERROR Target <function _logged_target at 0x114e912a8> failed with exception

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "site-packages/natcap/invest/ui/execution.py", line 68, in run

File "site-packages/natcap/invest/ui/model.py", line 1496, in _logged_target

File "site-packages/natcap/invest/habitat_quality.py", line 145, in execute

File "site-packages/natcap/invest/pygeoprocessing_0_3_3/geoprocessing.py", line 1739, in assert_datasets_in_same_projection

DatasetUnprojected: These datasets are unprojected set(['/Users/takumihiguchi/Desktop/Shiga_Playing.tif'])

05/10/2018 22:48:20 natcap.invest.ui.execution INFO Execution finished

05/10/2018 22:48:21 natcap.invest.ui.usage._log_exit_status WARNING an exception encountered when _log_exit_status <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:590)>

05/10/2018 22:48:21 natcap.invest.ui.usage._log_model WARNING an exception encountered when logging URLError(SSLError(1, u'[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:590)'),)

I set the LULC file UTM(JGD2011/UTM zone 53N), so I think the file should be projected.

And I cannot understand why both csv data are not recognised as supported file format...

Please give me some advices..

I'm sorry for my poor English.

Thank you.

Takumi

Comments

• swolnyswolny Member, NatCap Staff
    Hi, Takumi -

Don't worry about the errors that say "...not recognised as a supported file format", they are not a problem for the model running.

Which GIS are you using? How did you set the projection? If you're using ArcGIS, make sure that you're using the "Project Raster" tool. 

If the projection seems ok, you can send me your data and I'll test it: swolny at stanford.edu.

And your English is so much better than my Japanese! :-)

~ Stacie

• TakumiTakumi Member
    edited May 11
    Thank you very much, Stacie!
    I succeed in running the model, but the calculate didn't complete and finally InVEST was shutted down. 

05/11/2018 15:14:19  natcap.invest.habitat_quality DEBUG    Max distance in pixels: 2376722.446783
    05/11/2018 15:14:19  osgeo.gdal         ERROR    [errno 1] TIFFNumberOfTiles:Integer overflow in TIFFNumberOfTiles
    05/11/2018 15:14:19  osgeo.gdal         ERROR    [errno 1] TIFFNumberOfTiles:Integer overflow in TIFFNumberOfTiles
    05/11/2018 15:14:19  osgeo.gdal         ERROR    [errno 1] TIFFReadDirectory:Cannot handle zero number of tiles
    05/11/2018 15:14:20  osgeo.gdal         ERROR    [errno 1] TIFFNumberOfTiles:Integer overflow in TIFFNumberOfTiles
    05/11/2018 15:14:20  osgeo.gdal         ERROR    [errno 1] TIFFWriteEncodedTile:Tile 0 out of range, max 0
    05/11/2018 15:14:20  osgeo.gdal         ERROR    [errno 1] E:\Results\tmp\tmpqj6ssf, band 1: An error occured while writing a dirty block

Because InVEST was shutted down when it calculated in the tile 858483, I think the area might be too large or the resolution of the tiff files was too high..
    Are there any mistakes..? Should I attach data files..?
    Thank you.

Post edited by Takumi on
    Hi Takumi -

I haven't seen those errors before, so will let the software team respond since they're the experts. It would be useful to know how large your land cover and threats rasters are, and please post the whole log file that is created by the model (not just the final error) - that will help us debug. Thanks!

~ Stacie
  • TakumiTakumi Member
    Thank you Stacie!

Sure, should I contact from InVEST>"Contact Us" form?

The whole log file is in my lab PC, so I will send you tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.(23:34 in Japan!)
    I'm beginner so many unpredictable things occur!
    I greatly appreciate your kindness.
    Thank you, Arigatou Gozaimasu!

Takumi

The software team reads the forum, and they'll see this post, so no need to use the Contact Us form, they will respond here. Thanks for sending the log file when you can, that will help.

~ Stacie
    Hi Takumi -

Thank you for sending your log file. I see that you're using InVEST 3.3.3. Does this same problem happen if you use the latest version 3.4.4? Please give it a try and let me know.

~ Stacie
  • jdouglassjdouglass Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi @Takumi and @swolny, sorry for the delay on this.  @Takumi, I'm not exactly sure what those GDAL-related errors would be caused by, and it's very possible that running the InVEST 3.4.4 version of Habitat Quality will fix the error.  Let us know if that isn't the case!