Habitat Quality Model - Output

I am trying to see the impacts of 4 threats on HQ in a landscape. The model runs well and gives an output. However, I am not satisfied with the output. I don't see much change in the HQ even in areas where the threats are close by. For example, the HQ score in a habitat pixel (which has a habitat quality score of 1) that overlaps with threat pixel has a HQ value of only 0.9999. And there are several other threats that impact the same pixel. I doubt that there is an error in this. How can a habitat quality score only decrease by 0.0001 when there are several threats acting upon the same pixel. 

When loading the HQ model in Windows 10; I get the message "Untested Windows version 10.0 detected!". Is it the problem with the version ? or is it the problem with the data? Please help me as I need to process this output for my research. If someone from the InVEST team could help me to check if my data. 

Comments

• jdouglassjdouglass Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi @rosean, that does sound like an unexpected result.  Could you send your inputs and logfile to jdouglass@stanford.edu so I can take a look?

The "Untested Windows version 10.0 detected" message is coming from the UI library we're using in InVEST and is safe to ignore.  We haven't yet heard of any compatibility issues with Windows 10, and we'll be upgrading our UI dependency in a future release of InVEST to take care of this issue.