SDR Problem

Hi, I'm a new user of InVEST and I have some difficulties, I'm using version 3.4.2 with the sample data provided on the page but I get an error when executing the model (see .txt), they could help me by saying what I think. I'm wrong
Thank you

Comments

• jdouglassjdouglass Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hello,

Could you send your datastack to jdouglass@stanford.edu so I can take a look?  The easiest way to do this would be to go to File --> "Save As ..." and then selecting "Data archive" under the 'datastack type' menu.  Once you select where to save the archive and click 'save datastack', the resulting file will have everything in it for us to reproduce the issue on our end.

Thanks!
    James
  • Hello,
    I am following the steps indicated to me but at the moment of creating the file the process does not progress and remains stopped. (view image)
    What can I do to pass the files that you ask me?

Thank you
    657 x 693 - 76K
    644 x 701 - 83K
  • Hello, come to compress the file so you can review it.
    Thank you
  • jdouglassjdouglass Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Thanks for including your datastack!  It makes debugging things like this a lot easier.

Ok, so I'm not getting the original error you had reported, probably because the file in the datastack archive is different.  In your archive, it's the biophysical table CSV file, but in your logfile, it's a .csv.xls ... most likely an excel table.  If you're using Microsoft Excel to edit tables, you'll need to export to a comma-delimted CSV file before using InVEST.

Also, a number of your inputs are textual versions of the name ... The Borselli K parameter, for example, will need to be set to a numeric value rather than 'Borseli_k_pparameter'.
  • Hello Mr. Douglas, thanks for your constant help in the problem that I am having are SDR. A query will have data that works correctly for the SDR model, is that I need to review the structure of each variable that enters the model to work properly, so that later I can use my own data for the model.
    I will also continue testing with the sample data offered by InVEST, until you get results.
    Thank you
  • swolnyswolny Member, NatCap Staff
    Hi @Jorge_Julca -

If you look at the User Guide for SDR, there is a section called Data Needs. That section lists each input to the model, what type of value it requires (integer, floating point...) and the format (raster, .csv...). This should help you get started.

~ Stacie