Wind Energy Model Errors

I tried to run the wind energy model and ran into a few issues that are puzzling. 

1.  I checked "Use Price Table", so "Wind Energy Price table" and "Annual Rate of Change" were greyed out. Nonetheless, the error msg said that "Parameter must have a value" for both items
  2. There was an error msg about the Bathy DEM "Parameter must be a path to a GDAL-compatible raster": what does that mean?
I then used an older version of Invest. I didn't have any pbs, but the model didn't complete saying "Memory Error".

Thanks for your help.

• jdouglassjdouglass Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi Greg,  Thanks for letting us know about the validation issue in the UI.  This'll be fixed in an upcoming version of InVEST.

For the bathymetry, the path provided must be to a raster on disk.  Are you providing a file of a different type?

For the memoryerror, it's hard to say what's going on offhand.  Could you attach your logfile so we can take a look?
  • GregGGregG Member
    Hi James! Thanks for your reply. Here's the log for the run that was not completed using the previous version of InVEST.

-- Greg