Habitat Quality: degradation output ERROR

pamelapastorspamelapastors Member
edited February 2018 in General
Hello dear NatCapers!

It's my second time using the Habitat Quality module, and i keep running into the same issue. The degradation layer output does not display the data adecuately. My guess is it is not  taking into account properly all the threat data. I have checked the projection, no data value, pixel type, size and format of every input but i still can not figure it out. The only weird thing i noticed in the log is that it says: "02/13/2018 16:42:17  pygeoprocessing.geoprocessing INFO     raster stack calculation approx. 81.75% complete" and does not get to 100%.

In this dropbox folder i have uploaded the inputs i used and the two outputs i got. 
Can someone please take a look and see if there's anything i need to change to get it rigth?

Thank you so much!
Pamela
Post edited by pamelapastors on
Tagged:

Comments

• jdouglassjdouglass Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi @pamelapastors,  I'm very sorry for the delay.
    So, as far as I can tell, everything looks ok, it's just that the raster's min/max values aren't being picked up by GIS tools.  When I scale the visualization of the output degradation raster (deg_sum_out_c.tif) to be between 0 and 1, the values look reasonable to me.  Is there something specific about the outputs that don't look right?

The log message about 'raster stack calculation approx. 81.75% complete' is normal ... there isn't a 100% complete message recorded to the log, even though the calculation completed as expected.