Recently I am learning habitat quality model and encountered a lot of problems,so I want to get some help from you.
I choose 7 threats,and run the model ,the results showed that the quality value was almost all close to 1 and the spatial differences was not clearly, which was clearly incorrect, Then I used only one threat (agriculture area) to run the model again, the result was not change a lot ,and the value was still close to 1. But when I check the 'intermediate' folder in the result, there were correct spatial distribution. I don't know what's the problem ,need your help.
And also I wonder what's the data in 'intermediate' folder mean, which was named as ‘agri_filtered_c’.