This forum is shutting down! Please post new discussions at community.naturalcapitalproject.org

Error Water Yield model

Hey,

I am trying to run the water yield model but am receiving error messages. One  I could already solve but in this message I cannot interpret what is wrong. It would be great if you could give me an advice on how to solve the problem.
Thank you in advance!

700 x 416 - 28K
Tagged:

Comments

• swolnyswolny Member, NatCap Staff
    Hi @paulinade -

Would you please post your whole logfile? That will give us a better idea of what's happening when the error occurs. Thanks...

~ Stacie

• RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi, I can't quite tell from the log, but maybe there's something unusual with the `ws_id` field in your watershed shapefile?  If not, can you dropbox your datastack to richsharp@stanford.edu and I'll see if I can take figure it out on my end?
  • Dear Rich,

The file looked ok only the counting started with 0 in both shapefiles and after using two old versions of sub and watershed that start with one it now worked. Thank you for your held!
  • Hello,

I unfortunately have a new problem, I am including a demand table but the output is exactly the same and the column "consum_vol (m3)" does not appear. Same accounts for the water yield in m3/ha but this is also the case for running the model without demand table. Would be great if you could give me an advice on what is wrong.I sent you my datastack. Another question I have, I am also running the pollination model and I cannot find anywhere in the user guide what the range of values for the valuation part is? Thanks a lot in advance.
    Hi, I'm not sure what might be happening.  I got your dropbox link, but the shapefiles you included are missing their supporting files.  I see `.shp` files, but there's usually a bunch of others including a `.dbf`. `.shx`, etc.  Can you add those to your dropbox?
  • Ah ja sorry, uploaded them. Thank you for taking a look!
    Hi, I'm sorry but I wasn't able to recreate your error.  I'm able to see a 'consum_vol' in the output table after running your results.  If it's helpful, I included my output run in the dropbox you shared with me.
  • Weird, but good to know it actually works and the data is ok. Thank you for sharing your output and for checking it!!