BLUE CARBON MODEL

Hello,

I am currently working on my thesis in which the blue carbon model will be used for mangrove ecosystem. When i try to run the coastal blue carbon Preprocessor , It keeps bringing up an Error saying my : Provided Rasters have different nodata values. Please can anybody help me out or have any ideas in solving this problem

Regards 

Tijani

Comments

• jdouglassjdouglass Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi Tijani, it sounds like you might be using the Coastal Blue Carbon preprocessor?  The model currently requires that all input rasters have the same nodata value ... the particular value doesn't matter, so feel free to select a value that makes sense for your inputs.

Hope this helps!
    James
  • Hi James

I just selected same nodata value for both raster images. but a different error occurred object has no attribute 'flatten'

Thanks 
  • jdouglassjdouglass Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Sorry about these errors, I know how frustrating they can be.  It's hard to tell exactly what's going on here without taking a look at your inputs ... could you attach your logfile to this thread and send your input data to jdouglass@stanford.edu?  It would help a lot with debugging.
  • Okay will do just that

Thank you