This forum is shutting down! Please post new discussions at community.naturalcapitalproject.org
SDM model - output values
I am running the SDR model in a region in Brazil, but the output raster have values apparently too high. I would like to know if it is expected or if I need to fix something.
For example (output raster):
sed_retention index raster
Cell size of the output raster (as define by the DEM raster that I used): 999.7, 999.7 m
Some information about input raster:
Soil erodibility (K)
ton h MJ-1 mm-1 (as defined in the source that I got the values)
Rainfall erosivity index (R)
MJ mm (ha h)−1 year−1 (as defined in the source that I got the values)
Obs: I have already filled hydrological sinks in DEM raster using Arc Hydro Tools.