Wateryield Value Error

Dear NatCap team,

Sorry for the so many postings! I am new to modelling and I am struggling quite a bit.

I am running the wateryield model and I am getting the following error: 
 "ValueError: There was not a value for at least the following codes [ 4  8 13 15 17] for this file D:\GIS\2_Prod\Outcomes\wateryield_workspace_LULC_90\tmp\tmpble0xf. Nodata value is: 255" (see the attachment with the full log)

What is wrong with these Land Use codes? 

In the outcomes folder I am getting the final results per pixel and for the watersheds. Can I trust these results as good?

Should I re-run the model? In case so, what should I try to modify?

Thanks a lot for your help!! 
Best wishes,
Elena

Comments

• swolnyswolny Member, NatCap Staff
    Hi Elena -

Do all of these land use codes ([ 4  8 13 15 17]) have entries in your biophysical table? All land use types in your LULC must have corresponding entries in the biophysical table, with matching lucodes.

~ Stacie

• elenaelena Member
    Hi again Stacie,

I have re-written the biophysical table entries (see attachment), re-run the model and get the same error. The lucodes from the raster and the ones from the biophysical table all of them are the same... I do not know where is the problem :/ any further suggestion will be very much welcome

Thanks a lot!!
    Best,
    Elena
  • RGriffRGriff Member
    edited May 2016
    Hi Elena,
    Were any zeros created in your lulc raster when you mosaiced your lulc tiles together, if you did that step as part of your workflow? I just recently had that issue and a similar error using the SDR model. 
    Regards,
    Rob

Post edited by RGriff on
  • elenaelena Member
    Hi Rob!

Thanks a lot for your comment! I actually created my lulc raster from a shapefile. I have been rechecking again, and there are no zeros in the raster. In any case your remark is very useful as something to watch out when building mosaics! :)

Best,
    Elena
  • RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi Elena, can you post the entirety of your log from this run? There should be a .txt file in your workspace directory with it.
  • elenaelena Member
    Hi Rich! I continued the discussion in the thread "Attribute error: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'RasterCount'" as these two are related

Looking forward to know your opinion
    Thanks a lot!
    Best,
    Elena
  • RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Okay, I'll close this thread so we can chat over there.
This discussion has been closed.