Freshwater models: nodata value -32768

lyq021lyq021 Member
edited August 2015 in Freshwater Models
Dear all
    The InVEST 3.2.0 is used for water yield modeling. At first an error occured"Nodata value is: 0" , the problem was solved by the discussion form "http://forums.naturalcapitalproject.org/index.php?p=/discussion/620/i-have-a-problem-with-water-yield-model#latest".
   Now a new error cocurs, i.e. ValueError: There was not a value for at least the following codes [0] for this file D:\worksp\hydro11\tmp\tmpbxr1gd.
Nodata value is: -32768
  I don't know how to solve the error. which data has a problem? 
  I hope someone can shed some light on this issue. All the thanks.

Post edited by lyq021 on

Comments

• DougDoug Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi There,

This is a recent bug that has cropped up. We've made a patch for it that will be in the 3.2.1 release which is coming out shortly. Until then, do you think you could try the latest and greatest development version of InVEST? It can be downloaded by clicking the following link:

Let us know if this fixes the issue.

Thanks
  • Dear  Doug
       The 3.2.1 release works successful. No error crops up.  Thanks a lot. 
       Plus: Rich give a reply on the issue of "http://forums.naturalcapitalproject.org/index.php?p=/discussion/672/negative-values-in-subwatersheds-output-for-water-yield-model#latest" . I confused Rich and you. Sorry for that .
        More ,  I have one  question about the application of the Invest model, does the model be applied in coastal tidal flat region that the dem does't  have much difference for  freshwater、sediment、watre prfify simulation? 
         Again, although the mdel works well. I have some doubt on the output. The soil retention abllity of different landuse type is as follows: unuesd lands(sand、bare land ) > grass> forest  . Does the parameters in the Biophisical Table get errors?
     Hope a reply from dear you!   
       Best wishes!
       Good night!
                                               Yuqing  Liu                                             
  • RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi, it sounds like you're asking in the sediment delivery ratio model is valid in regions with a flat DEM?  The model is designed to model surface erosion and does take into account the slope of the landscape.  And sorry I can't quite follow the last part of your question, but invalid values in the biophysical table would raise errors, such as negative numbers or values greater than 1 for C or P.  I hope that helps, please follow up if we can clarify.