Problem in running SDR

I got a problem when running the model sediment Delivery Ratio. It has given an error code.
Please someone help me to solve out.
Thank you 
813 x 619 - 108K

Comments

• jdouglassjdouglass Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi @Nishi,

From your error, it looks like your biophysical table is missing a row for the landuse cover code 8.  Could you check your input table to be sure that you have a row for landcover code of 8 in there and try re-running?

James
  • NishiNishi Member
    Hi James,

Thanx a lot for your reply
    We have categorized land use map for 6 classes only. Is it compulsory to have 8 classes in there?

Waiting for your reply
    thank you
    No, it doesn't have to be specifically 8 classes ... if your lulc raster has 6 classes only, then your biophysical table should have 6 rows (plus the column headers).

What matters is that the landcover codes in your lulc raster match the lulc values in the 'lucode' column of your biophysical table.  The error indicates that it found a pixel in your lulc with a value of 8, but there isn't a row in your biophysical table where the 'lucode' value is 8.
  • NishiNishi Member
    We corrected that error. It ran forward than earlier. Now we have got another error. It shows as below.
    Please help us to solve out
    thank you
    738 x 606 - 90K
    Ok great!  Glad that first error is taken care of.

This error is triggered when your watershed polygons have a 'ws_id' column where the type is a floating-point number.  SDR requires that this column be an integer and not of the 'Real' type.
  • NishiNishi Member
    Thanx a lot for your help Jemes...
    It was successfully completed... !!!!

Thank you in advance

Great!  I'm very glad it completed!

I'll go ahead and mark this thread as resolved, but feel free to open a new thread if you encounter other issues!
    James
This discussion has been closed.