I have a problem with water yield model.

Hi friends,

I have a problem with water yield model. Can you have a look at the log_file attached here to find out the error for me, please.

Many thanks.

Comments

• DougDoug Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi,

It looks like the model is having trouble mapping the Kc values from the biophysical table to the Land Cover map. The biophysical table must have all the lulc codes listed and I'm suspecting you might. 

However, it appears that maybe your nodata value should be set to 256, yet the model thinks it is set to 0. Can you check your land cover raster for the Nodata value? 

If you meant for it to be 256 than you'll have to reset it to 256, as those pixels are trying to find a match in the biophysical table. If you do want the nodata value to be 0, then you need to add 256 into your biophysical table.

Cheers
  • DougDoug Administrator, NatCap Staff
    For those curious and to help searching for similar issues, the error message here is:
    06/05/2015 17:49:52  root               INFO     Starting hydropower_water_yield
    06/05/2015 17:49:52 invest_natcap.hydropower.hydropower_water_yield INFO Starting Water Yield Core Calculations
    06/05/2015 17:50:13 pygeoprocessing.geoprocessing INFO ReprojectImage 51.0% complete C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Water Yield\tmp\tmpic5tma, psz_message
    06/05/2015 17:50:14 pygeoprocessing.geoprocessing INFO ReprojectImage 100.0% complete C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Water Yield\tmp\tmpic5tma, psz_message
    06/05/2015 17:50:14 pygeoprocessing.geoprocessing INFO align_dataset_list aligning dataset 3 of 5
    06/05/2015 17:50:25 invest_natcap.hydropower.hydropower_water_yield INFO Reclassifying temp_Kc raster
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "invest_natcap\iui\executor.pyc", line 555, in runModel
    File "invest_natcap\hydropower\hydropower_water_yield.pyc", line 186, in execute
    File "pygeoprocessing\geoprocessing.pyc", line 1619, in reclassify_dataset_uri
    File "pygeoprocessing\geoprocessing.pyc", line 2386, in vectorize_datasets
    File "pygeoprocessing\geoprocessing.pyc", line 1609, in map_dataset_to_value
    ValueError: There was not a value for at least the following codes [256] for this file C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Water Yield\tmp\tmpzrsmxq.
    Nodata value is: 0
    None