Unable to delete ERROR 000601 ERROR 000871

gaviotingaviotin Member
edited February 2014 in Gulf Coast
Hey Folks!
I have been geting these errors when running:

Error processing sediment retention output rasters: ERROR 000871: Output raster: Unable to delete the output C:\InVEST\Intermediate\dac_ras_tmp. ERROR 000581: Invalid parameters.
Failed to execute (ASCIIToRaster).

Error processing sub-watershed id 598: ERROR 000871: Output raster: Unable to delete the output C:\InVEST\Intermediate\dac_ras_tmp. ERROR 000581: Invalid parameters. Failed to execute (ASCIIToRaster).

I have already checked if some of the inputs were in use which was not the case. The folder creation done by invest creates folders which seems to be "read only" (they "seem to be" read only because the check box from the folder properties is blue highlighted but not with a check and when turning it into white it asks me if i want to unset read only mode) However, the PC next to mine has exactly the same windows version and creates the same bluehighlighted checkbox for the properties' folders, and it runs perfectly.. so I actually don't know which is the problem!!

If you experienced something like that just let me know!}

Claudia

Comments

• DougDoug Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi Claudia,

We have had similar internal issues with ArcGIS and Windows. I can't say what a solution is here, but I can say that on Monday the 24th we'll be releasing stable stand alone versions for the Sediment and Nutrient model! We will be deprecating the ArcGIS versions of these models and will no longer be restricted by wonky error messages!

Thank you so much for your patience and I apologize for the delay on this response. We have been working hard to bring the stand alone models to life!

- Doug
  • RichRich Administrator, NatCap Staff
    Hi Claudia, FYI we released InVEST 3.0.0 a couple of weeks ago that has a standalone version of the sediment model. Could you try that and post here if you're still having trouble? Here's a link to the download:

http://ncp-dev.stanford.edu/~dataportal/invest-releases/InVEST_3_0_0_x86_Setup.exe